At Salmestone we use an online payment system called ParentPay.
Parents/Carers can use this to pay for school trips, uniform and breakfast club.
What are the benefits to parents, pupils and the school?
- ParentPay is easy to use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7.
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available, ensuring that your money will reach the school safely, offering you peace of mind.
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime.
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money in school.
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or text.
- You can help us to reduce workloads for our staff, creating more time to lend to the smooth running of the school.
Please see the video below for a quick overview.
For more information please see the parent pay website.
Please contact the school for more information or to request ParentPay login details.
Once you have your account details you can log in online at parentpay.com. Look for the ‘Login’ button at the top right.
If you would like to use ParentPay on your smartphone, just bookmark the login page to your home screen for easy access.