The Pupil Leadership Team have agreed that as a pupil I will:
- be sensible during lessons.
- try my hardest not to get my card turned.
- help others.
- be a good friend.
- be nice/kind to others.
- always listen.
- use kind words.
- care for others.
- not speak over adults.
As a parent/carer I shall:
- Make sure my child arrives on time for school and is collected promptl at the end of the day.
- Make sure my child attends regularly and will telephone the school office before 9.30am to explain if my child is absent.
- Make sure my child wears school uniform and suitable footwear.
- Make sure my child brings a P.E. kit and other necessary equipment.
- Listen to my child read and sign their reading record, at least 5 times a week.
- Support my child to complete home learning tasks and ensure they are returned to school on a weekly basis.
- Clearly name and label my child’s clothing and belongings.
- Do my best to attend parents’ evenings.
- Talk to school staff about any concerns as soon as possible.
- Support my child to make healthy lifestyles choices (e.g. provide a sun hat and a healthy lunch).
- Respect confidentiality especially through the responsible use of social media.
- Support school PTA events whenever possible.
- Be respectful and considerate towards members of the school and local Community e.g. speaking calmly to us, parking and driving responsibly and respecting our neighbours’ property.
As a school we shall:
- Provide a positive, safe and caring learning environment.
- Provide a broad, balanced and creative curriculum.
- Provide enriched learning experiences and opportunities through educational visits and extra-curricular activities.
- Communicate regularly with parents about their child’s progress, well-being and achievements.
- Advise parents promptly of any concerns about their child and provide support and guidance when needed.
- Act promptly to address concerns raised by a child or parent.
Together we shall:
- Develop your child’s confidence, self-esteem and love of learning.
- Support learning to help your child to achieve their best.
- Celebrate your child’s personal achievements.